The Candid Goat's Comment PolicyComments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The Candid Goat reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
Log FilesLike many other Web sites, The Candid Goat makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Google Adsense
The Candid Goat has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.thecandidgoat.blogspot.com and other sites on the Internet.